"The words emotive and emotional share similarities but are not simply interchangeable. Emotive is used to mean 'arousing intense feeling', while emotional tends to mean 'characterized by intense feeling'."
Both CD's are Emotive Instrumental Hymns
1. Sweet Hour of Prayer - mostly old hymns from the Smokey Mountains and Southern States
2. Whispers of Mary - Marian Hymns of the Catholic Church
3. All is Calm - Advent and Christmas Music coming in Hard Copies 2019 and Digital in 2020
3. Can be digitally download via; itunes, amazon. com, Cdbaby.com
These recordings of mine are to help you meditate and relax. To bring a peace to your spirit after a long or stress filled day.
In listening to these recordings you will fine a Holiness and Peace that will calm your soul.
Also wonderful for Hospice Patients
Recorded and Mastered by
Brennan Music Studios
Phosphorus Music Studios
Chaz M Studios
Cover and Packaging design by Andrea at Chameleon DesignsCopyright 2016
My Special Friends
- These talented artist, whom I've had the privilege to play with over the years, share their gifts on both of my CD's.
- They were given a brief description of my vision for each song before we recorded the improvisations in the studio 99 % one takes.
- The results are evidence of the creativity of the Lord working through each instrumentalists and myself on Piano.
Mark Voris - Piano and Synths
Valorie Adams-Hildreth - Flute
Jennifer Day - Oboe
Arkadiy Gips - Violin
Chaz Mechenbier - Guitar and Mandolin
Jane Van Voorhis - Cello
Terri Boselli-Wyman - Cello
Jane Warburton - Cello
Tiffany Envid - Harp
Dr. Larry Griffin - Trumpet